Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laminate Flooring - making adjustments

LongYP wrote:
Hi,

I put down a laminate floor about 1 year ago - using a kit with the spacers
etc etc.

Floor has seemed fine ever since until last couple of months where it has
started to rise up.

Any suggestions how I can neatly make adjustments to the floor so it sits
down again. I guess some way of shaving a little more off the edges?

Yes. Or switch the CH on...its likely gotten a little higher humidity
over the dreadfully damp late summer and autumn.

A jigsaw can work if you can't get an edge up..

Thanks for any suggestions.