Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Convert 2nd floor bedroom into a master bath

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:27:17 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Bob wrote:
They said I need Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and possibly HVAC
permits depending on what I am doing. All makes sense - my confusion
was cleared up a little because their permits all look like for new
construction but they are the same forms for renovations.

But if you're doing the work inside - and possibly under the cover of
darkness - who's to know?

The poster should use some lights, or he may connect the wiring to the
water pipes and the water lines to the breaker box.