Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Talking about Target stores

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Radiosrfun wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
M Berger wrote:

Learn your world history. The Muslims preserved ancient
knowledge while the Christians were burning and destroying
everything. Question their moral authority if you want,
but not their literacy.

Their literacy IS teaching HATRED. Wake up and smell the Holly Berries!

Learn current events: They don't teach their kids about the world,
they teach hatred. Hatred grows best with illiteracy.

BINGO!

Yes, DAV #85 does play bingo, Saturday mornings and Monday evenings.
;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

OK - so to keep in the theme - you Michael - are a real card!

Our Fire Department has bingo one night a week. I don't know HOW - anyone
can sit for that length of time! Man oh man - my butt would be sore as hell.
I work it and I sit in a leather chair and even at that - I have a time of
it sitting that long. I have to get up several times just to keep my butt
from going numb.

Lou