Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair,alt.audio.equipment

Default Use of stepped sine wave UPS with SONY Bracia Flat Panel LCD TV

Arny Krueger wrote:

And the Titanic wouldn't sink.

The Titanic might not have sunk if built to the standards of NTFS. ;-)

It would have sank before they could hit it with the bottle. I have
seen a lot of NTFS crashes, both with mechanical, and solid state disk
drives. The drive is writing a file as the power supply drops below the
critical level, and it is trashed. I've lost track of the hundreds of
times I've reinstalled OS with NTFS after a crash. Sometimes it was the
OS that was damaged, other times it was the system's software, but we
were required to reformat the drive, run full diagnostics, then
reinstall everything.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell