Posted to alt.consumers,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers,uk.people.consumers
krw krw is offline

Default King Billy's Crime: A Short History of Banking

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 01:06:06 GMT,
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:32:57 -0000,
(Gordon
Burditt) wrote:

Lending money is NOT "making money from nothing". An informed
borrower is willing to pay the interest and may find it enormously
to his financial advantage to borrow (e.g. loans for a house or a
college education).

Never a lender or a borrower be I had this drummed into me from an
early age and have stuck to it .

"Never pick your nose at the dinner table" has always worked out well
for me.

My bet is that you're doing far better in life with the advice you
had too.

--
Keith