Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Convert 2nd floor bedroom into a master bath

"Bob" wrote in message
I know these questions are regional but from your own experience (site
location please):

What permits are typically needed in this type of renovation?
Can I submit plans of my own without the help of a Architect/PE?
My background is AS in Architecture (can draw clear plans) and a BS in
Mechanical Engineering but I am neither RA nor a PE.

You don't need any permits, just get started.

Rather than get misinformation from people around the world, why not just
call the local building official's office? They can tell you exactly what
you need.