Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
George Jetson George Jetson is offline

Default Samsung 27" TV doesn't work.

Charlie Morgan wrote in
:

So, what would lead anyone to believe you know what you are doing? The
simple statement that, "I know what I'm doing?

CWM

Actually, I think there are three types of people contributing to this
thread. One, people who believe that I know what I'm doing well enough
to follow simple instructions and not kill myself. Two, people who don't
care if I know what I'm doing well enough to follow simple instructions
and not kill myself, but contribute information anyway. And three,
people who withhold information until I can somehow prove that I know
what I'm doing well enough to follow simple instructions and not kill
myself.

If you fall into one of the first two catagories, then I appreciate any
information you can give. If you fall into the last catagory, then feel
free to ignore this thread.

I'm not trying to be an asshole. But I'm certainly not going to provide
a resume to anyone who thinks I need to prove my worthiness to receive
information.