BigWallop

Default Things I wish I'd realised

wrote in message
The last couple of week's d-i-y round here has all been about simple

snipped

Anyone for any more "now I'll always remember" confessions?

Stefek

It's a wise Eskimo that doesn't eat yellow snow. Now I'll always remember
that. :-))

You sound as though everything is fine now Stefek, so you have learned from
your mistakes. The things you've encountered are very common among all
DIYers, and if anyone of them says they haven't done things like trying to
build a house from the top down is a liar. :-))

As long as you had fun doing it, and you sounds as though you did, then
you'll go a long way with your new found skills. Just wait till the
neighbours hear about the things you can do, that's when you start to worry.
LOL