Posted to rec.woodworking
M Berger M Berger is offline

Default Sad news and Good news

I'm so sorry. I've had dogs all my life and losing one is
always hard. My condolences. Not that he lacks for affection
but it reminds me to go hug Damien, my hound/border collie mix,
right now.

Leon wrote:
It was bound to happen. Our dog, my shop dog, got old and we had to put her
down Friday.
She was a Chocolate Lab and adopted our family after being traded between 3
previous families. 2 months before we were adopted we had put down our 10
year old Great Dane and I was not really ready for another dog quite yet but
the price was right. I really did not have much to do with her but as time
passed she chose me to be her companion over the other family members and I
grew very fond of her.