Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair

Default Cordless Fon Batt Amps

wrote:

It seems darn near impossible to find the right battery for my cordless
phone. I have been able to find them under two bucks, but the same web link
lists like three separate amperages for the same battery. I recall something
about peak and mean amperages from ages ago, but might someone update me how
this applies to these kind of batteries. I don't suppose 3.6v .3-.9 amps is
the rating for batteries about to explode, but better to ask. (Although the

amphour rating is capacity, ie how long it'll run on a charge.

USENET seems to be inhabited by so many growling intolerant ignoramuses most
of this new century, I wonder why I bother.)

A statement one could fairly describe as growling and intolerant. As
for ignorant, if you knew the answer to your basic question you wouldnt
be asking.

NT