Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair,alt.audio.equipment

Default Use of stepped sine wave UPS with SONY Bracia Flat Panel LCD TV

"Steve Stone" wrote ...
Richard,

I've been around since way before Fidonet linked up to the Internet.
My Google / Deja News tracks go back to 1992 and I've been in
telecommunications since the mid 1970's.
I know all the old war stories as well as the ancient edicts frowning
on HTML so that Apple, ATARI, Sinclair, Timex, TTY, IBM, UNIX, and
OUIJA boards could be on common ground.

I'm likely an older fart than you.
But being a whippersnapper doesn't qualify you (or anyone
else) to breeze through here ****ing on all the conventions.

It's the holidays. How about cutting us old farts some slack.

Its the holidays. How about being polite to others.