Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Talking about Target stores

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Si Ballenger wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:13:22 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The four tornados that tore through the Central Florida area
yesterday? Two churches opened their doors as free public shelters
within hours.

Today, the Red Cross has stepped in and are taking full credit for
all of the aid the more than 400 people are receiving, even though the
churches are footing the bills to house them. Mobile homes, apartment
buildings and site built homes were all damaged or destroyed, to the
extent they are talking federal aid. The area was already hard to find
homes for sale or any place to rent, so it will be a while before things
will be anything close to normal for these people. The miracle is that
not one person died.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me that the "RED CROSS" is "trying" to take
credit. They can be a pushy bunch. I've been close enough to them - in
training and so on - but after getting a good taste of what they really
wanted - I said to hell with it. They couldn't pay me enough to take their
bull ****.

They're not "all that" - as they would like to think. I don't care if I was
burned out - I can do better off without their charity. They don't offer
crap - so far as I am concerned.