Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default people and their television

quietguy wrote:

When I was in TV service it was the other way around - customers always
tried to let me know it WASN'T the tube before I started looking at it,
eg "it can't be the pictue tube - it was going fine yesterday"

David

Sitre Magana wrote:

Why is it that when people's televisions **** up they always assume
it's the tube?

I had a woman call the shop in the '70s and want to know what it
would cost "Just to refill the red paint, because everything else was
OK". She didn't believe that a picture tube could lose just one color,
so "It had to be out of paint".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell