Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sad news and Good news

DonkeyHody wrote:

I understand as one who's been there. Everybody needs a dog so they
can know unconditional love. Sorry for your loss.

DonkeyHody

Nicely said.

You and Kim certainly have my sympathy as I too know how hard that is
to go through.

I was never actually able to give up my old Shepherd. After saving him
from the population control efforts of our city, I had him for almost
14 years. Like many Shepherds, he was completely loyal to me, and in
his case never cared for anyone else but me.

He is still with me... I had him cremated and his ashes are in an urn
with his collar around it on my mantle.

Hang in there... a new dog is a tonic for all.

Robert