Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle Anna Kettle is offline

Default Sliding internal door?

On 26 Dec 2006 07:07:17 -0800, wrote:

Scott wrote:

Hi

Ok - well the task the coming year looks like I hace to totally redo the
bathroom.

Now the room is small with the door in the centre of the room.
What I as thinking instead of having an inward or outward opening door,
is bulk out one side of the wall and have a sliding door that fits
inside the wall partition. Hopefully would save some space and make the
room feel roomier when the door is opened.

Question is - has anyone done this and is there any kits on the market.
Had a search on B&q site etc and no joy.

www.pchenderson.com
I have the catalogue but thats as far as I've gone so far though I
will be doing exactly the same as you - shoehorning extra space into a
small bathroom

Anna

--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repair and conservation