Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default ONE SWITCH DOESN'T CLICK

Lawanna wrote:
My masterbedroom light and outlet plugs doesn't work. I went to the circuit
breaker panel and switch all the switches off and waited five minutes. I
switch them all back on but my masterbedroom switch didn't have a click to
it when I tried to switch it to on. What is it that I could do? It will
cost to much money for me to hire a electric man. Also I need to install
fans 4 fans in the house, and I want to do them myself. What steps to take
to install my fans?

My email address is

Lawanna

Hi,
First you need a tester(simple neon light test probe or multi-meter) to
check out the breaker. If it turns out bad, then you'll have to replace
it with same kind)