Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default New Studio Phrases - side note on FOX

charlie b:

I am most usually in agreement with you, my brother.

I am certainly in agreement with you about Foxed News.

I am further in agreement with you about your misgivings about the
defitiional level of "War".

War is declared by an act of Congress.

We haven't had one of those in about sixty some years.

Bill O'Reilly is an illiterate ****ing asshole.

(please don't point out his degrees to me)

I would like to point out one thing about Bill Clinton's involvement
with Ms. Lewinsky:

When Bill said, " I did not have sex with that woman.", he was giving
a lawyer's answer to the question but he was still telling the truth.

It is the case that acts such as getting a blowjob and fondling titts
are not considered acts of sexual congress (sic) in the jurisdiction
of Washington, DC, nor in Arkansas.

"Sex", for the purposes of legal proceedings, usually involving
divorce, revolves around the act of penetration of the vaginal cavity.
All such actions of what the general call "Sexual Acts" are not "Sex"
in the legal sense, unless they meet this specific test.

So, Bill did not have "Sex" "With That Woman".

It is both true and false - depending on the venue.

You and I would certainly describe the activity as sexual but a court
would not.

Personally, I wish that Bill Could run again.

I'd vote for Mr. one hell of a lot quicker than I would vote for Mrs.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/