Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Talking about Target stores

Si Ballenger wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:36:59 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

M Berger wrote:

Our local Target store was packed, and their sales figures
don't reflect any problems.

Some of us appreciate corporations that have the integrity
to treat all charitable organizations equally. The Salvation
Army is a self-proclaimed "evangelistic christian organization".
Many people prefer secular charities. But frequently the
Salvation Army was the ONLY charity allowed to solicit. Our
local Salvation Army helps people who commit to their CHRISTIAN
"bootstrap" program and discourages everybody else. Why should
they be given all the charitable collection advantages?

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

A lot of people were boycotting Target stores after their ban of any
charity from their parking lots a few years ago. The biggest was
Salvation Army, along with their traditional kettles for people to drop
coins in as they pass.

You are absolutely right. In fact, they should put machine guns in all
of their parking lots and shoot anyone who dares to smile, or utter
those banned words, "Merry Christmas". They shouldn't recognize the
holiday season, and close down from the end of October, till the end of
January to make sure none of their products are given as gifts, as well.

Gotta love those christian attitudes!

Hey! Whats'amatter, you? Don't you like sarcasm before lunch?

What? The bible says love they neighbor, but it also tells you that
in a war you are to "Destroy your enemy, every man, woman and child,
that they rise against ye, not again."

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell