Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Time to break out the assault rifle!

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 02:58:40 -0000, (Dick Adams)
wrote:

Eigenvector wrote:

I can only presume the inspector didn't pop the outlet cover off this one to
see what was underneath. You would have had to have removed the outlet to
see it. The only reason why I discovered it was because I plugged in a
tight fitting plug and when I pulled it out the outlet came with it. But as
I said, this is original work done in 1959 when the house was built.

Sorry, I thought you meant it was recent new construction. My money is
on the previous owners upgrading the electricity themselves.

Dick

My home is about ten years old. I found a hidden/secluded electric
box that should have never been the way it was - hidden. It was not
the previous owner as he was in an asylum, he was a union electrician.

The builder labor hid the box; was my guess.

--
Oren