Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Rats

F.H. wrote:
Couple of large construction projects in our neighborhood seemed to have
sent all sorts of critters looking for new habitat. Thought the wife
was off a tad when she said she thought she saw a rat in out garage.
Then I saw one. Uh Oh. My wife is a *pack* rat so the rafters are full
of boxes. No wonder.

What are the latest tried and true favorite methods hereabouts? TIA
Cats are out BTW.

Frank

Rat traps and other rodent control devices can be had at any farm
supply store. If you're in a sporting mood, back these up with a good
pellet gun like Midwestern folks do. Don't know if Texans favor larger
caliber weapons of small destruction like they used to.
Cheers,

Joe