Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default ants in my junction boxes!

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
log onto www.gardensalive.com and buy liquid ant bait. That was
the only stuff that got rid of my carpenter ants. The local pest
control place offered my several sprayings at $175 per visit, but
the ant bait did the job for reasonable price.

They love to send catalogs with coupons. So, if you buy a few the
first time, then weeks later they are sending you "we want you
back, 50% off any order" coupons.

I will give it a try; we also have a nasty ant problem in the cottage, but
at least there they don't destroy anything.

Years ago I had ants in an apartment. I got rid of them by putting broken
M&Ms on the floor, waiting 20 minutes, and vacuuming them up. Sounds odd,
but worked.