Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] dkuhajda@locl.net is offline

Default How to get to the Video Source without remote

On Dec 25, 1:35 pm, wrote:
I lost the original remote to the tv. its a sanyo. Its a DS19204 model
number. I can't get to any other inputs other than the tuner. anyone
have any ideas. what i'm trying to do is get to the dvd player. my dvd
does not have a tuner so i have to go through the composite cables.
i've tried using a cheap universal remote, went through every function
in the menu screen, did a channel scan with the dvd hooked up, anyone
have any ideas. just so you know i'm not an expert at this but nor am i
an amature. i would appreciate all the help i can get. thanks....anyone
can e-mail me at as well. later.

If you have the oneforall brand universal remote control like the
Cinema 7 series, they have a pretty good set of "hidden" codes that can
be assigned to other keys.
If the information you need is not he
http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/adv-codes.shtml
you can email oneforall and in a couple of weeks they will email back
with the instructions and hidden codes specific to your model of tv
set.