Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] dkuhajda@locl.net is offline

Default LCD TV's at Target

Sisterman wrote:
snip.. even
give you a DVD player that takes regular dvds and converts them to real
high definition and they even give you the html cable which is worth a
hundred dollars. snip

Need Sista-Man say anything else to prove that he be right????????????

Convert a regular DVD to real high definition? I would like to know
the technology they use to do this because I was not aware of any
manufacture being able to convert a regular dvd or other non-hdtv
signal and making it REAL high definition. What exactly is a html
cable? Is this a cable to connect the internet web sites to the tv set?