Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Satisfied customer: Steve Wall Lumber

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:52:38 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
.. .
Had a friend who was in the cabinet business. He indicated that one of
their suppliers tried that with them (they were well known, with a good
reputation, and did a significant amount of work). His reply was, "we can
pick through the lumber here, or somewhere else -- your choice". Supplier
backed down at that.

Mark,
I should have mentioned I "almost" did business with another place closer by
(Texas). www.curlywoods.com
It was when they were first starting out. It appears they've moved into a
larger facility so sales are probably going ok.
Haven't checked on their pricing lately but it might be another option that
reduces your shipping.
Cheers,
cc

Thanks. I'm going to check them out in the future as well.