Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Mandic Daniel Mandic is offline

Default people and their television

lsmartino wrote:

Believe it or not, not all the ISPīs outside USA supply direct access
to newsgroups, because they consider that setting up a newsgroup
service is a waste of time and money, so the only way for those
persons which donīt have a newsgroup server readily available is to
access the USENET via Google Groups. I donīt see nor I understand
whatīs the problem with some USENET users who are always bashing out
Google Newsgroups. Internet is constantly evolving, and USENET isnīt
the exception. Itīs up to you to accept it.

Because they try to do Usenet Analog .

You must have a strong digital series. Which means a tough Computer
(which puts the com), a diversive Usenet Editor/Reader and that all at
best offline, to prevent lame hurried replies and posts.

Online-Reader User, tend to fall forward in Time... Hurrying, one way,
etc etc...
Like thinking, yeah the tech is available... so you have to use it.
I guess a 1200baud line is still plenty for Usenet-conform snipped,
replied and posted text. TEXT!!!! I go (FAR) for over 100Kbit digital,
with my leased line, although I have only real 64000baud. What do you
say now??? Is this a good use of my archiving/dearchiving-wonder
P3-machine ???. I have to say my ISP is packeting (compressing) as
well, of course!

[Real time compressor---- DSL and other crank stuff which sends about
ISDN-Speed, KB's of Data into my PC all the time, is just LAME for me,
nor do they or cannot compress. That is modern????]

Throwaway Society.

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic