Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
ricouples_dot_com ricouples_dot_com is offline

Default Genuine Cross Pen refills #8513 medium point color black less than $1

no, i don't have - good luck - happy holidays

On Dec 25, 3:10 am, Bill in Detroit wrote:
ricouples_dot_com wrote:
I just purchased 2,000 cross pen refills at the cross plant in lincoln,
RI. Brand new in the individual packages . they retail $3 + each - I am
selling them for $15 per dozen.
Just so you know because I have tons of them I will throw in an extra 6
refills with each order, therefore you get 18 refills for only $15
thats less than $1 each and free shipping in the usa.
if interested please go tohttp://www.stockutopia.com
thank you for your time - aaronI am looking for blue ink Parker & Cross style refills. You got? I can

get the Cross style without much problem but the Parker style is proving
to be a bit more difficult.

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0662-1, 12/24/2006
Tested on: 12/25/2006 3:10:24 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com