Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Bah Humbug!

In message , Stuart Noble
writes
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

After 15 magic gigs and a host of customers all wanting jobs done
before Xmas I'm bloody knackered.

Make hay when the snow falls

Seasons greetings to all on UK DIY.

Likewise. Having completely ignored crimbo until yesterday
afternoon, I'm now ready for festivities to commence ...

I can't wait for Wednesday..
I loathe it more as time goes by.

The work of the devil I reckon. A festival celebrating all that is
ghastly about the human race

It's worse than having the World Cup on.
Reduced to watching te 'world at war' today - the ONLY channel that
was free of all references to Christmas..

The Grinch is on ITV now (according to the Radio Times) - just for you

Personally I have the door locked and alcohol enough to see it through

--
geoff