Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating. (Was: Siting of panels etc ((was Sorting Garbage (was: Siting of panels for solar water heating)))

"John Beardmore" wrote in message

I've just thought of a consideration when siting panels on the roof.

Don't let it be anywhere near the chimney, there might be an accident
which
could devastate many people.

Why ? We try not to put them near chimneys, but it generally has more to
do with avoiding shadows, and it's not as if most panels burn.

But if Farther Christmas were to slip on one and sustain fractures or worse
there's be a lot of disappointed children.

And adults.

Mary