Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lee Lee is offline

Default people and their television

lsmartino wrote:
Lee wrote:

There are lots of NNTP services out there and very reasonably priced.
In fact, some are even free as in the case of the one I use.

I regularly find people who post via Google Groups and don't even know
that they can get USENET through their ISP.

Regards
Lee in Toronto

I am 1000000 % sure that there is no nntp server available through my
ISP. There are just two ISPīs in my country which have nntp servers
available to their customers, and these ISPīs arenīt broadband. I
wonīt switch back from broadband to dialup because of that, nor I see
why I would want to pay for nntp access if I can get what I want using
Google Groups.

Then why don't you set up an account (free) with www.motzarella.org?
You don't have to change ISP's for this.
Regards
Lee