Posted to rec.woodworking
Mekon Mekon is offline

Default Tool Review - Arbortech Power Chisel

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 00:39:01 GMT, "Mekon" wrote:

(snip)

Just out of curiosity, how loud is it?

Well... I can't actually measure it, but I had no chance of hearing the
radio at any volume, and that set off the "I'd better wear ear protection "
alarm , Not quite as loud as cross cutting a hardwood tread on the table
saw, but as the sound was constant and that sort of hammer drill feel to it
I felt protection was advisable. I didn't feel the need to put ear plugs in
as well though, just enough to make me think twice about ignoring that
particular safety item.

Mekon