Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default 6 cubic metres of coal - free or cheap!

Robert Laws wrote:
Lightman wrote:

I have at least 6 cubic metres of coal in central London which we found

in a coal hole! The property is near Paddington station so easy to find!

Is it located near a canal? Boaters often burn coal. Ask on
uk.rec.waterways.

Another place you might (only might, mind) find an outlet is gardeners.
There was an article on an Horizon programme about research into a long
gone civilisation in South America that said the farmers used charcoal
on their farmlands.

You might find it on a search engine if you are savvy enough. I would
like to try some or some coal dust on my borders. I bet a local
allotment holder would be interested. Try Garden Web or
uk.rec.gardening or rec.gardening.