Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lee Lee is offline

Default people and their television

lsmartino wrote:
Michael A. Terrell ha escrito:

Sitre Magana wrote:
Why is it that when people's televisions **** up they always assume
it's the tube?

The same reason that people like you use Google Groups. They don't
know any better.

SNIP

Believe it or not, not all the ISPīs outside USA supply direct access
to newsgroups, because they consider that setting up a newsgroup
service is a waste of time and money, so the only way for those persons
which donīt have a newsgroup server readily available is to access the
USENET via Google Groups. I donīt see nor I understand whatīs the
problem with some USENET users who are always bashing out Google
Newsgroups. Internet is constantly evolving, and USENET isnīt the
exception. Itīs up to you to accept it.

There are lots of NNTP services out there and very reasonably priced.
In fact, some are even free as in the case of the one I use.

I regularly find people who post via Google Groups and don't even know
that they can get USENET through their ISP.

Regards
Lee in Toronto