Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
George Jetson George Jetson is offline

Default Samsung 27" TV doesn't work.

"Rick Brandt" wrote in
:

Because it's a gamble. You can spend 50 to 60 bucks in an "attempt"
to fix it. If your time and effort is worth anything at all
considerably more than that. And when the new fly-back is in place
there is a very good chance that the set will be just as dead as it is
now.

That's why I'm asking for advice on troubleshooting. Besides, if I wasn't
trying to fix the TV, I'd probably be WATCHING TV, or playing on the
internet, so so my time and effort isn't worth all that much.