Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default people and their television

"lsmartino" wrote in message
ups.com...

: Believe it or not, not all the ISPīs outside USA supply direct access
to newsgroups, because they consider that setting up a newsgroup
service is a waste of time and money, so the only way for those persons
which donīt have a newsgroup server readily available is to access the
USENET via Google Groups. I donīt see nor I understand whatīs the
problem with some USENET users who are always bashing out Google
Newsgroups. Internet is constantly evolving, and USENET isnīt the
exception. Itīs up to you to accept it.

How do they get binary groups?