Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tool Review - Arbortech Power Chisel

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 00:39:01 GMT, "Mekon" wrote:

My Christmas present to me

Let me just say at the outset I love it. There are a couple of annoying
things, but on the whole it is right up there with my fave tools.

What is it? Here you will find photographs and a video of it in action.

http://www.arbortech.com.au/view/pow...er-chisel-main

... snip

I can't imagine reccomending a tool that requires modification right out of
the box, but this is one big exception. It does every cut well, neatly,
powerfully, with absolute control and near perfect safety. I love it.

Mekon

Just out of curiosity, how loud is it?