Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Drop Ceiling Cost for my almost finished basement

Materials, grid and tile, will run around a $1 / SF unless you get
into fancy stuff.
___________________________
Keep the whole world singing. . . .
DanG

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've nearly completed my basement. I did all the insulation,
stud
walls, drywall, etc myself but now it is time for the ceiling.
I'm
going with a drop ceiling b/c I need access in many places.
I have a "Friend", more of a guy I know who does drop ceilings.
He is
going to do the ceiling for me but I have no idea how much it
will
cost. I have told him I want the least expensive route, not
worried
about appearance too much.
1) Can anyone tell me what it should cost, minus labor b/c he
should be
giving me a deal on that
2) Would this be a per square foot cost or overall cost?
Thanks in advance!