Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Useful Items From Thrift And Dollar Stores For The Shop

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Bill in Detroit" wrote: (clip) I use duct tape for a mixing surface for
epoxy (cheap, stays put, easy
clean up) (clip)
That's a good one--I'll use it.

Thank you, Leo. Not my idea but I'm told that one sign of true genius is
the ability to recognize a good idea and run with it. ;-)

Ahhh ... NOW I notice why this is appearing all over the place! The OP
cross-posted. Well, the thread will veer off right now.

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0662-1, 12/24/2006
Tested on: 12/24/2006 2:25:30 PM