Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default We we make samples

I'm thinking about doing that, My wife wants a new entertainment center to
go under the new big screen TV I bought her for Christmas. I have it drawn
up in 3D CAD, complete with scale model of the TV and the walls it will go
up against. She still has a hard time visualizing what it will look like.
"John Flatley" wrote in message
You might consider putting together a full-size model
of the piece using masking tape and poster board,
illustration board or something similar. It would help
those with different visualization skills. (I've even
used cut up cardboard boxes.)