Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Bray Haven wrote:
Carl Rove is the Dubya's political adviser

Ahh,Glenn, the great Satan for the left wing, who's ammo against the Prez is
being systematically taken from them. It's entertaining, watching what they
will invent next to baffle the voters ).
Greg Sefton

Talk about pots and kettles! You just need to know a little about
Rove's history. It has been well established that we is one nasty
character. The Prince of Darkness and undisputed master of political
dirty tricks.

His first dirty trick, which he is happy to brag about, was in Illinois
in 1970. Gaining entry into the office of Alan Dixon, a Democrat running
for state treasurer, Rove stole campaign stationery and printed false
invitations to Dixon’s campaign headquarters, promising “free beer, free
food, girls, and a good time.” They were distributed in places such as
homeless shelters.

It has been down hill from there.

--
Glenn Ashmore