Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b charlie b is offline

Default Turning - The Lowest Risk, Least Materials, Least Time of All The Types of Woodworking?

Tom Nie wrote:

Charlie,

Your posts, particularly regarding woodturning, have been a pleasure this
year and this is a good time to thank you for your inputs.

Have a great holiday.
TomNie

Thanks. I hope that some of it gets a reader to think
"Hell, if he can do ___ I sure as hell can.", and maybe
laugh when the screw ups happen, then figure out a
fix and keep going 'cause that's the fun part.

charlie b

Now back to Santa's Elf Mode - have an A&C table lamp
prototype to do for Ex #2 -by Christmas. It's in redwood
and she'll decide if she wants it in mahogany or QS oak.
Will leave the staining for her to do. I've learned that
when it comes to color. with her years as a picture framer,
it's wise and prudent to have her do the colors. Hell
she can distinguish between a hundred shades of gray.