Posted to rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair,rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s,alt.music.mp3,alt.audio.equipment
NudoWhacker NudoWhacker is offline

Default FA/FS: Stuff: Sock puppet alert

Delusional ripoff artist Charlie Nudo is having another psychotic
break. Note how he's talking about his previous post as if he's
another person entirely.

instructions. This moron needs to be ejected from both eBay and
Usenet post haste.

On 23 Dec 2006 14:23:32 -0800, "elkhound"
wrote:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

nearly 1600 positive FB's for individual transactions snip

Tell the nice people how you BOUGHT all that good feedback by bribing
****ed off buyers with freebies and cash, Noodles. Tell them also
about your shill bidding your own "collsitesnsounds" account, and the
three other eBay accounts that have been shut down for fraud, shill
bidding and other offenses.

Go on...I dare ya.

from over buyers- meaning several are REPEAT buyers

and only 2 negs

seems like a good sales rep to me- he must be doing something right snip

"He?" Sock puppeting is a sign of mental illness, Noodles.

this "beware" campaign is obviously a bunch of BS... snip

You defrauded me twice under two different accounts. You've defrauded
many other too stupid to know any better, and engaged in criminal
behavior on eBay.

Now you're going down the crapper. Hope you can swim. Consider
collecting cans.