Gunner

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:54:23 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Bray Haven wrote:

No, kerry isn't a dodger he's
just a disgusting opportunist, gigolo, who is an embarrassment ...

Whoa, I thought for a moment you were talking about Rove there.

Jim

Who's this "Rove" guy?? Is he running for something? You guys are pretty
desperate for someone to trash. )
Greg Sefton

Hmm,

Why am I not surprised that you don't know who Karl Rove is?

I suggest you do a little more reading now and then, instead of "educating "
yourself during the nightly "news" on Fox TV. You know, newspapers, books and
the like, although maybe a bit more than you will be able to handle since most
of what you can absorb seems to be sound bites.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Ill bet James Carvel told you to say that huh....

Snicker

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas