Posted to alt.home.repair
Tater Tater is offline

Default planning for my new shed, foundation suggestions

Goedjn wrote:
The trouble is,
you can't be SURE that's good enough without hiring
someone to come look at the actual site.

not from my experience.

every person i've had to HIRE in regards to this property has been less
experienced and less knowledgeable about their field than *I* have.
after I almost paid someone to inspect the well and septic who stated
that both didn't exist, i went and found them myself, tested the water
and had the tank pumped. house inspector missed a lot of areas that
needed immediate repair and said the electrial was good when it was not
even acceptable and an immediate fire risk.

so you can see why I am looking for the knowledge i need to do this
MYSELF, as every person i've given money to has not been able to do
what needs to be done