Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
JimR JimR is offline

Default Useful Items From Thrift And Dollar Stores For The Shop - Plastic Storage Crates

The plastic milk-crate style storage boxes you find at Office Depot,
Staples, etc. to use as impromptu tables and tool boxes They're light
weight and they stack. I try to do as much work outside as possible, and I
put my supplies into the crate(s), take them out to the work area, then
stack two together as a table to hold the tools I'm using, a cup of coffee,
etc. At the end of the day I separate the two crates, put my supplies and
hand tools into them and bring them back inside
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ps.com...
I would be interested in hearing what items fellow home shop owners
find in thrift stores and dollar stores that end up being useful in the
home shop environment.

Thanks in advance.

TMT