Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
CW CW is offline

Default Useful Items From Thrift And Dollar Stores For The Shop

You're safe from this one, wrong end of the country but around here (Kent,
WA) Boeing aircraft has a surplus store open to the public. Everything from
machine shop equipment and supplies to electronics to office furniture.

"Brian C" wrote in message
ups.com...
Another type of place that can be dangerous: some factories have
surplus stores that sell crib over stock, used equipment and whatever -
I've bought computers (less than 3 years old, $69), calipers, metal
bits, workbenches and cabinets and I've seen motors, millers,
electrical stock - the list just goes on and on and that's from just
one factory, albeit a large one.

BrianC