Abrasha

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Gunner wrote:

And if his squadron had been deployed to RVN?

As many in the Guard found out in Iraq, belonging to the Guard, or
the military in general doesnt give you a pass from being put in harms
way.

Uhm, Gunner, are you asleep at your desk again, time for the dunce cap again?
You have not been paying attention. Apparently history tells us, that belonging
to the Guard in the late 60"s was a way to be ASSURED NOT to be sent to Vietnam.

Ive not doubt Dubya would have bitched and screamed and ****ed and
moaned (like 99% of every troop) when learning he had to go get shot
at..and then gone and done it just like the other 99.99%

That's the beaty about you Gunner. You have no doubt. For you, life is only
certainty, with all the answers crystal clear. I understand that for you it has
to be, otherwise your existance would be just unbearable. I am beginning to
pity you.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com