Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default A Race to ...

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
What finish you using?

I want to use one coat of clear 'General Finishes' Seal-A-Cell, and four or
five coats of satin Arm-R-Seal, but the temperature needs to be above 70F to
do that effectively and the shop is un-heated.

Since it doesn't appear that the weather will co-operate, I may just go
ahead and do a hand-rubbed oil/poly finish as I should have time to get at
least one coat on before it has to go under the tree, then bring it back in
the shop for the final four or five.

I need to make a decision today as I'd like to get one coat on the interior
before I put on the aromatic cedar lining.

Back to the shop ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/23/06