Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Kitchen Knives Wives Tale?

"Bill in Detroit" wrote in message

What company is that? I suspect that they are going to do very well and
I'd like to buy some stock if there's any to be had! There's a fine line
between those with no sense and those with no sense AND no money. The
former buy a lot of stuff that the latter would turn their nose up at. ;-)

Perhaps, but I doubt your investment will be very richly returned. I'd find
it hard to believe that would be much of a real selling feature. Now - if
someone sold a dishwasher that had a built in knife sharpener that
automatically refreshed the edge on the knives when the wife just throws
them in with all the other silverware...

--

-Mike-