Posted to alt.home.repair
John Lawrence John Lawrence is offline

Default Lawn Mower Doesn't Start

Still fired I'm afraid. Use a puller. An experienced Tech. can use a pry on
onsite sides of the flywheel and with the end of the crank protected. tap
that end. Flywheel pops off.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've used a knocker to remove flywheels, but never to replace
them. Am I still fired?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Bob" wrote in message

"John Lawrence" wrote in message
Well maybe I am wrong, however I'm only speaking from my own

experience. I
have been repairing small engines for longer that I care to

remember and I
have never once, had to resort to a hammer, to replace a

flywheel. Maybe
I've been lucky. Also I've never had one not seat.

I have two lawn mower / small engine shops. If I ever catch

an employee
using a hammer on a fly wheel, he is gone - fired.

You are RIGHT !!!!!!