Dale Scroggins

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Gunner wrote:

snip
Ah Jim...Dubya WAS a F-102 pilot (along with a number of other
aircraft, any of which could have killed him)..

http://www.danford.net/bushf102.htm

as the author said in his last paragraph....

"If I were judging Bush on his career as an Air Force officer, I would
be inclined to grade him much as his Yale professors did, with a
"gentleman's C" (which in this era of grade inflation would translate
to a B-plus). I can't of course judge him as a pilot, except to doff
the virtual hat to anyone who could handle a supersonic aircraft
without killing himself or a bystander."

Please try to seperate your anti-Bush sentiments from the facts, ok?
Btw..what aircraft do you have time in?

Gunner

Here's another view of George W. as a pilot. His flying skills seem to
somewhat limited, as has been my experience with low-time military
pilots. He learned the numbers and procedures for the F102 (and
apparently took a while to do so) and not much else.

http://www.seanet.com/~johnco/bush102.htm

Dale Scroggins
Who has quite a few more hours turbine time than GW does. And I can
certainly fly a C-172! (Or anything else with wings or a rotor).